Service is our strong suit at Abrams HVAC. When it comes to maintenance a common misconception in the air conditioning and heating world is that your air conditioning and heating system does not need maintenance. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Air conditioning and heating systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worse.
Regular maintenance is imperative to maintaining the life of your air conditioning and heating system. It helps to ensure your system runs efficiently. Therefore having your comfort system maintained could prevent minor problems before they turn into full breakdowns.
We maintenance all makes and models of air conditioning and heating systems. In addition, Abrams Heating and Air offers a Preventative Maintenance Agreement that follows Energy Star recommendations. As a Preventative Maintenance Agreement customer you will receive priority service as well as discounted parts. Maintenance Agreements are also important to help maintain and also validate manufacturer warranties.
In today’s world you take care of so many things, let us take care of your air conditioning and heating system. Sign up for our Preventative Maintenance Agreement today. With annual air conditioning and heating maintenance you can not only prevent costly repairs but you can also experience worry free comfort for years to come.
8 Benefits of Air Conditioning and Heating Service / Maintenance Agreement
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Services
- Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Fewer Repairs
What an Air Conditioning and Heating Service / Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Check All Safety Devices
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and also Current on Motors
- Clean and also Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and also Bearings
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condensor Coil
- Check and also Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
Contact us today to schedule your heating air conditioning maintenance visit.